2017 Christmas In Cornish
This event usually takes place on the first Friday and Saturday of December.
Each year, this FREE community event starts off the weekend features a tree lighting Friday and activities continue on Saturday.
- Day One:
- Local shops and restaurants offing goodies and discounts
- Reading of popular Holiday themed book at Bonney Memorial Library
- Tree lighting with free goodies, hot cocoa, and a community sing-a-long of the season’s classic songs
- Day Two:
– The Polar Express Trail†
Children who have a ticket will be able to visit participating businesses where they will make or pick-up a craft and get their ticket punched.
- Local shops and restaurants offering goodies and discounts
- Craft fairs, bake sales and luncheons to support local non-profits
- Open House at the Historical Society with Christmas Treats
- Children young and old can tell Santa their gift wishes
We hope you come visit during this time and enjoy the beauty the area and what our town’s renown hospitality.
For more information:
Terry Belair, Christmas In Cornish Chair
(207) 625-7039 or (207) 625-7032
Photos Courtesy of Scott Rowley (Photos By Rowley) If you would like to order a print of something you see, contact Scott Rowley.
Share Your Experience
*Event activities & schedule may change without notice.
†This event is not associated or supported by the writer or publisher of The Polar Express.
Past photo videos provided by Photos By Rowley, music by 1998 recording of ‘Joy’ by George Winston on ‘All The Seasons Of George Winston’.