The Twenty Ninth Annual Cornish Apple Festival
Each year, this FREE festival is held from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the center of Cornish village in historic Thompson Park and features more than this season’s apples, freshly pressed cider and other apple products from local vendors.
- Over 50 vendors offering jewelry, art, photography, crafts, wood products, goodies, apple and non-apple cuisine
- Entertainment from local performers
- Activities For the young or young at heart.
- Annual Apple Pie Baking Contest and Auction
- Shopping & dining at many local stops
- Annual Apple Acres Farm Bluegrass Gathering
- So much more!
Share Your Experience
The Cornish Association of Businesses (CAB) sponsors the Annual Cornish Apple Festival on the last Saturday in September at historic Cornish Village located in the scenic Western mountain and lakes region of Maine on Route 25 — 30 miles West of Portland and 9 miles East of the New Hampshire border. (See a map here)
Thompson Park will be the center of the day’s festivities featuring colorful booths of arts and crafts. Additionally, many food booths offering delicious food, especially the apple fritters, will delight the appetites of both the young and old. In addition to the crafts and food, live entertainment will be performed throughout the day.
*Activities, vendors and event times may change without notice.
For more information and to share your thoughts contact:
Scott Rowley, Cornish Apple Festival Chair