The Twenty Eighth Annual Cornish Apple Festival
Each year, this FREE festival is held from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the center of Cornish village in historic Thompson Park and features more than this season’s apples, freshly pressed cider and other apple products from local vendors.
- Over 50 vendors offering jewelry, art, photography, crafts, wood products, goodies, apple and non-apple cuisine
- Entertainment from local performers
- Activities For the young or young at heart.
- Annual Apple Pie Baking Contest and Auction
- Shopping & dining at many local stops
- Annual Apple Acres Farm Bluegrass Gathering
- So much more!
THANK YOU to all CAB and non-CAB members who volunteered their time to make this event possible! Without you, this wonderful community event would not happen!
CAB would like to thank local businesses and this year’s vendors for their generous raffle donations!
Thank you to the Cornish Volunteer Fire Department for placing and removing the barricades.
Thank you Gurly Antique Shows for coordinating the free shuttle bus and parking at the Cornish Fairgrounds.
Thank you to the Cornish Community for their patience and support!
Thank you to the Apple Festival Committees’ Chairs for a job well done:
- Apple Festival Coordinator: Scott Rowley
- Entertainment: Laurie Carr
- CAB Booth: John Dubious
- Vendors: Patty Rowley
- Apple Pie Contest: Kathy Carr
2017 Pie Contest Winners
- 1 Karen James- Cornish
- 2 Mary Agnes Gillman- Hiram
- 3 Robert Lister- Limington
- 4 Gwen Jongerden- Standish
- 5 Linda Jones- Standish
Scenes From This year’s Festival:
Photos Courtesy of Scott Rowley (Photos By Rowley) and Kathy Carr
Share Your Experience
Find out how you can be a sponsor for annual event!…
Past Apple Festival Photos and Magic!
*Activities, vendors and event times may change without notice.
For more information and to share your thoughts contact:
Scott Rowley, Cornish Apple Festival Chair