November 14, 2017 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This is the Cornish Association of Businesses member meeting. CAB meetings are held every second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Cornish United Church of Christ for discussion and planning of various goals, new ideas, and for community involvement. We extend an open invitation to all who wish to attend and help promote our local businesses*. This meeting may be canceled without notice. Please go to About CAB to see meeting listings or for further information please call Scott Rowley, president of the Cornish Association of Business, at 625-4993.
November 14th, 2017
- Secretary Report – Patty Rowley
- Review and approval of Octobert Meeting minutes
- Treasurer’s Report – Teresa Drown
- Event/Committee Chair Reports
- Nominating Committee – Cristina Forsyth, Chair (Bustle & Grow 370-5038)
- Reading of the nominated
- Christmas In Cornish – Terry Blair, Chair (Terry’s Uniques 625-7032)
- Membership Committee – Teresa Drown, (Bangor Savings 625- 0950) & Bev Russell Chairs
- Social Media Committee – Cristina Forsyth, Chair (Bustle & Grow 370-5038)
- Business After Hours – Cristina Forsyth, Chair (Bustle & Grow 370-5038)
- Marketing Committee – Scott Rowley, Chair (Scott Design, LLC & Photos By Rowley 625-4993)
- Holiday Party (December 12th at Krista’s – Scott Rowley, Chair (Scott Design, LLC & Photos By Rowley 625-4993)
- Should we have a Yankee Swap?
- Should we ask attendees to donate to a food bank? Monetary donations?
- How should the invite be sent; email? Mailed?
- Open Discussion
- Next Meeting – Holliday party at Krista’s December 12th.
Category: CAB Sponsored Events