Welcome to the Historic Walter Perkin’s Mansion, circa 1870, located in the quaint village of Cornish, Maine. We are centrally located to many activities and adventures the beautiful state of Maine has to offer: beaches, city life and lobster!
Air BnB Home Away
- Work, Travel, or Wedding – Rooms in Main House & attached Carriage House
- Guests have access to kitchen, study, family room, common areas and bath, as well as screened porch, wrap around porches and yard. Pretty much everywhere! We even have access to a 4th floor widows walk, complete with deck, awesome moon and star gazing
- We live on property and we leave the interaction level to our wonderful guests! We are very friendly, having spent the majority of our lives in the South…and we, too, love to travel, and would be more than willing to provide suggestions for your trip!
- Our home is within walking distance to downtown historic Cornish. We have a welcoming wraparound porch, complete with a bed swing and beautiful perennial gardens! This is a residential area, but just a few steps from the antique shops and Krista’s! Other eateries are available in Cornish and easy to travel.
- Walking for food and antiques..car works great, too! We have plenty of parking.
- We have 3 rooms inside main home (3 baths..1 is downstairs). These rooms all have Queen size beds and themed rooms: The Americano, The Vintage and The Garden. Max occupancy for each main home rooms is 2.
- We also have a carriage house with Queen size bed, media area, small kitchenette. The carriage house can sleep 4 comfortably.
- TELEVISION is in the carriage house rental, not the main house bedrooms, however, feel free to use the common area television.
Categories: Dining & Lodging, Lodging
Mailing Address: 3 old School Street
Cornish, Maine 04020
Business Owner or Key Contact: Keith & Gretchen Benggio